With All-County Pass, get access to all Salt Lake County recreation centers, including outdoor pools and public skating.
Free Access to patrons ages 2 & under / 80 & over to all Salt Lake County recreation centers.
Group fitness classes included with center-specific passes.
Recreation Pass Rates by Center
- Central City Recreation Center
- Copperview Recreation Center
- Dimple Dell Recreation Center
- Draper Recreation Center
- Fairmont Aquatic Center
- Gene Fullmer Recreation Center
- Holladay Lions Recreation Center
- J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center
- Magna Recreation Center
- Marv Jenson Recreation Center
- Millcreek Community Center
- Northwest Recreation Center
- Redwood Recreation Center
- Salt Lake City Sports Complex
- Sorenson Multi-Cultural & Unity Fitness Center
- Taylorsville Recreation Center
Rates are assessed annually to provide quality and affordable opportunities for people throughout Salt Lake County.
- The All-County Pass includes access to all Salt Lake County recreation centers, group fitness classes, as well as outdoor pools, and public skating.
- Your Center-Specific Pass will also include all group fitness classes.
- Our patrons 2 & under, as well as 80 & over, can enjoy our Salt Lake County recreation centers free of charge.
- Salt Lake County did not discontinue the corporate rate, but these passes must now be purchased by your organization at a rate of 10% off for 6-19 annual passes and 20% off for the purchase of 20 or more annual passes. The previous method for obtaining a corporate rate became very cumbersome for tracking purposes and was not meeting the intent to have organizations initiate and encourage participation at our fitness facilities.
- Unlike for-profit private gyms, Salt Lake County does not make a profit on any of our recreation facilities. Salt Lake County recreation facilities are, in fact, subsidized in part by tax dollars. Salt Lake County Parks & Recreation operates on a pay-to-play philosophy where those who actively utilize recreational facilities and programs pay a portion of the operational costs.
- Learn more about the
If you purchase a Neighborhood Pool Pass, it may be used at the following outdoor pools:
- Liberty Park
If you purchase a Regional Pool Pass, it may be used at the following outdoor pools:
- South County
- West Jordan
To enjoy the neighborhood and regional pools, purchase a Combo Pass.*
*SLC Sports Complex & Draper are excluded from the Combo Pass. Expand your opportunities with an All-County Pass, which gives you access to all Salt Lake County recreation centers, including outdoor pools and public skating.
Call your local center for details.
- Spectators who are not affiliated with a registered indoor recreation/ice program, and do not have a monthly or annual pass, must pay the daily admission fee to enter our facilities.