Develop and sustain partnerships that increase access to quality childcare and quality early childhood education for lower income/refugee families.
- Identify 5-10 Refugee Family Childcare providers and support them with a combination of three evidence-based resources.
- In-Person Coaching - Connecting them with a Program Coach who can empower them to advance the quality of their childcare, understand and implement the concepts of school readiness, and connect them with additional resources.
- Technology - Providing them with a technology-based school readiness program, Upstart, to implement with the children in their care.
- Peer to Peer Support - Providing them with supplemental support such as peer-to-peer networking with other pilot program participants as well as opportunities to network with providers who are certified in the HQSR program.
- Assisting partners and Refugee Family Childcare providers by translating the HQSR Indicators and the 40 hour HQSR curriculum into refugee specific languages.
- Tracking progress and outcomes of the children in the pilot program by measuring kindergarten readiness and utilization of special education resources from kindergarten through third grade.