- In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act smoking, smokeless tobacco, and vaping (e-cigarettes) are all prohibited in or around our buildings and park spaces.
- All patrons and visitors must check in/slide membership card at the front desk.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Fitness Area or Gym with the exception of capped, spill-proof, non-glass water bottles.
- Possession of illegal drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the premises.
- Foul and abusive language is unacceptable.
- Abuse and/or misuse of County property and equipment is unacceptable. Violators will be held financially responsible for damages and losses. Any area in which the above rules are violated will be subject to closure. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and action may result in entry privileges being suspended or revoked.
- LOCKER ROOM AGE POLICY: Children 4 and under may enter the locker room with a parent, regardless of their gender. Children 5 and over may only use the locker room of their gender. Anyone may use the family change rooms at any time.
- No bare feet allowed outside of locker rooms with the exception of organized classes such as karate and gymnastics.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers which are not cleared at the end of the day will have the lock cut off and all items will be removed and bagged for pick-up. There will be a two (2) week holding period at which time all items found will be sent to an establishment which collects and resells used merchandise.
- Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged at the Fitness Center. Books, bags, coats, and personal items should be kept in a locker and are not allowed in activity areas. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own lock when using the lockers.
- Patrons may not display actions that the Center Staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude.
- Misuse, moving, or altering any portion of the Center property is prohibited. Persons with infectious diseases are prohibited from using the facility. Open wounds must be covered.
- All children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) in all areas of the facility at all times.
- Please use only the parking areas immediately adjacent to our facilities.
- Patrons and visitors shall abide by the rules and regulations of their Center. People found in violation of these rules may have their Center privileges suspended or revoked.
- All persons must register at the front desk before using any portion of the facility including the gym.
- Hanging on basketball rims is prohibited.
- Wear only shoes that do not mark the gym floor.
- Only capped, spill-proof water bottles are allowed. No gum, food or other drinks.
- Offensive language or behavior, roughhousing, and fighting will not be tolerated.
- Basketballs and other equipment may be checked out at the front desk. Picture ID is required for checkout / rentals.
- Facility use may be suspended or revoked at any time.
- Patrons must be 16 year or older to use the fitness areas. We offer a free weight room certification program for 14 and 15 year olds. The class for weight room certification is offered when the fitness attendant is in the weight room.
- Work-out clothes including athletic shoes and a shirt must be worn at all times. No jeans, pants with rivets, belt loops, belts, or opened toed shoes or sandals are allowed. It is recommended that backpacks, coats, and personal items be stored off the fitness floor in lockers.
- Only capped, spill-proof water bottles are allowed. No gum, food, or other drinks are permitted.
- All equipment is first come first served. During peak times there is a 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment. Please do not do multiple sets on weight machines during busy times.
- Use spotters and spring clamps when using free weights.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Please rack free weights when you are finished.
- Slamming or dropping of weights is not tolerated.
- Lifting chalk and/or powder is not allowed in the Center.
- Offensive or hostile language and/or swearing is not allowed anywhere in the Center.
- Please do not spit on any equipment in the facility.
- Personal Trainers must be on contract with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation.