- Are you a bike enthusiast?
- Are you interested in the bikeways in Salt Lake County?
- Would you like to see more trails or bike lanes?
- Would you like to make a difference on how the bikeways are maintained?
- Get involved by attending our next meeting.
The Salt Lake County Bicycle Advisory Committee seeks concerned citizens to apply for the board and serve their communities as we work towards our goal of implementing bicycle infrastructure throughout Salt Lake County.
SLCBAC is currently seeking members from County District 2 (Magna, West Valley, South Jordan, Herriman) and District 5 (Bluffdale, Riverton, West Jordan, South Jordan).
|Blair Tomten||Chair||District 4 (Millcreek)||03/13/2018 - 03/12/2021|
|Eric Krann||Vice Chair||District 6 (Cottonwood Heights||10/02/2018 - 10/01/2021|
|Alex Parker||Treasurer||District 6 (Cottonwood Heights)||05/14/2019 - 12-31-2021|
|Alex Degnan||Secretary||District 1 (Salt Lake City)||07/31/2019 - 12/31/2021|
|Mike Mikhalev||Member||District 4 (Millcreek)||07/30/2019 - 12/31/2021|
|Travis Evans||Member||District 5 (Riverton)||1/14/2020 - 12/31/2023|