Services and Eligibility
The Caregiver Support Program offers a short term respite program that provides assistance and support to family and other non-paid caregivers, including Respite and Supplemental Services. Services are based on eligibility and require an intake.
Limited Respite Program
- A brief period of relief for the caregiver
- Homemaking, home health aide, adult day care, and other contracted services.
Supplies or equipment, such as briefs, transport chairs, and other options.
Who is eligible to apply?
The following specific populations of caregivers are eligible to receive services:
- Adult family members or other informal caregivers age 18 and older providing care to individuals 60 years of age and older
- Adult family members or other informal caregivers age 18 and older providing care to individuals of any age with Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders
- Older relatives (not parents) age 55 and older providing care to children under the age of 18; and
- Older relatives, including parents, age 55 and older providing care to adults 18-59 with disabilities
Anyone is eligible for information and assistance, support groups and consultation.
There is no financial eligibility or fees required to participate with the Caregiver Support Program.
Call 385.468.3280 to apply for this program.