Salt Lake City Sports Complex
645 South Guardsman Way (1580 East), SLC UT 84108 • 385-468-1925
Aquatic Center includes:
- 25 yard Indoor Pool: (Open year round)
25 yard x 25 meter indoor pool (set-up 25 yards) with (2) one meter diving boards.
- Hot Tub:
Adjacent to the indoor pool for those adults 18 years of age and older.
- 50 meter Outdoor Pool: (Open beginning of May-Mid October)
- 50 meter x 25 yard outdoor pool with an attached wading area, which is a real hit with young children. We are one of the only aquatic centers in the state that keep their pool set-up 50 meters all day long. We also have a concession stand and open green space for sun bathing.
The outdoor pool opened July 14th of 1990 and the indoor pool opened shortly thereafter in the Fall of 1990. The aquatic center was built as a joint effort between the Salt Lake City School District, Salt Lake City Corp., and a private contributor.
Aquatic Facility Hours
Monday-Friday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Click below to view our hour by hour Indoor Pool Schedule
- Indoor Pool Schedule May 31
- Indoor Pool Schedule May 24
- Outdoor Pool Schedule May 31
- Outdoor Pool Schedule May 24
*NOTE: A blank space means that the lap lane is available for public use.
*Note: Standup Paddleboard Yoga is an independent yoga class that is not associated with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation.
*Note: Swim Utah Club Team is an independent team that is not associated with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation.
We have UV!
UV kills 99.9% of all bacteria by exposing it to high energy ultraviolet lights. Our UV lights are located in the pipes near our pool filters so none of the light is actually in the pool. Thanks to UV we can prevent cryptosporidium and other harmful diseases.