Salt Lake County Parks
4570 West Goshute Drive (12790 South), Riverton
- A large community park with many amenities, including a water playground.
- 44.59 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 128 -- 12-8' metal tables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Pavilion
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 horseshoe pits, sand and grass with concrete backstops.
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 1 regulation sand court.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 1 field with a backstop for drop-in use.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Metal and plastic playset with 2 slides.
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 attached to the east side of the bathrooms
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- A total of 3145 feet of concrete walkways in and around the park
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 6 metal tables throughout the park.
- Notable Features -- A water playground with water toys. There is also a sledding hill.