Salt Lake County Parks
4700 South from 4100 West to 4800 West, Kearns Township
- A long, narrow, neighborhood park that runs along 4700 South. Amenities include basketball and volleyball courts, drinking fountains and concrete walkway.
- 10.7 acres.
- Pavilion -- (no pavilion, but other amenities)
- Volleyball -- 2 - regulation 30' x 60' sand volleyball courts at the east end of the park.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- 2 - 30' x 60' half-courts each with one hoop. One at the west end and one in the middle.
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 5110 feet of concrete walkway.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 28 metal benches along the walkways.
- Notable Features -- The park's walkway is part of a 3-mile loop with the Utah & Salt Lake Canal trail (which runs diagonally to the north of the park) and the sidewalk along 4800 West.