Salt Lake County Parks
5051 South 4015 West, Taylorsville
- One of the larger regional parks with a wide range of amenities including: five baseball fields, basketball courts, volleyball, cricket, soccer and rugby fields.
- 39.76 acres.
- Pavilion - Covered, seats 120, 11 - 16 ft. wood tables
- Electricity -- at pavilion
- Lighting -- at pavilion
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 dirt and sand courts
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 2 regulation sand courts
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 5 baseball fields.
- Basketball Courts -- 1 full-sized court with 2 basketball standards
- Playground -- A circular play area with a large metal and plastic play set with 6 swings and 5 slides.
- Restrooms -- 1 near the pavilion and 1 near the Winski adult-size baseball field.
- Soccer -- 1 full-sized soccer field with goals. Rugby goals are attached for rugby play. Also, field doubles as outfield for women's cricket pitch.
- Tennis -- 4 lighted asphalt courts.
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- (none)
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 4 tables throughout the park including 3 with BBQ stands. 3 wood benches around play area, 1 bench at adult-sized baseball field.
- Notable Features -- 2 cricket fields.