Salt Lake County Parks
3300 South 1100 West, South Salt Lake
- A regional, trailhead park to the Jordan River Parkway. The park has a restroom and some picnic tables.
- 3.4 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- (none)
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 4 wood tables with BBQ stands throughout the park.
- Notable Features -- 3 canoe docks at the Jordan River.