Salt Lake County Parks
1050 West Carlisle Park Lane (3800 South), South Salt Lake
- A regional, trailhead park to the Jordan River Parkway . The park has a pavilion, playground and picnic tables. There is also a nature trail.
- 3.76 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 110 people -- 10-8' aluminum tables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Pavilion
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Large plastic playset with 3 slides.
- Restrooms -- yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 near pavilion
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 964 feet of walkway. Park is a trailhead to the Jordan River Parkway and is adjacent to a nature trail.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 6 throughout park
- Notable Features -- Access the park by turning west from 700 West on Carlisle Park Lane (3800 South.) It heads west and then turns south.