Fairmont Aquatic Center
1044 East Sugarmont Drive (2225 South), SLC UT 84106 • 385-468-1540
Salt Lake County Policies
- Salt Lake Valley Health Department Codes require that all children age 2 and under must wear both a swim diaper and plastic pants in addition to their swim suit.
- Please see the following link for further details: http://www.slvhealth.org/crypto/
*Swim Diaper and Plastic Pants are available
for purchase at the Front Desk.*
- If a child age 5 or younger is swimming, a parent or chaperone age 14 or older must be in the water within arm's reach of the child at all times. This rule applies even if the child is wearing a lifejacket.
- If a child is ages 6-9, a parent or chaperone must be on the deck watching if not swimming with the child.
All patrons must be 48 inches tall and six years of age or older to ride the water slide. Parents or guardians are not allowed to catch children coming out
of the bottom of the slide.
These rules are enforced for the safety of all.
Guests who do not abide by these safety policies
may be asked to leave WITHOUT a refund.
- A minimum of one lap lane will be available during scheduled times. Other times may be available if space is available.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Please call 385-468-1540 for availability.
* Note: Wasatch Front Fish Market Swim Team is an independent team that is not associated with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation.