Tips to Succeed
Organize Your Neighborhood | Supply Pickup Locations | Tips to Succeed | To Report Graffiti | Graffiti Removal Products
- Before cleaning, always get the property owner's permission.
- Clean new graffiti within 24 hours of its discovery.
- Be prepared to increase your efforts during the warm months.
- Be persistent! Continue to remove or cover recurring graffiti until the vandals get tired and give up.
- If your personal safety is a concern, request a uniformed police officer in a marked vehicle to accompany your cleanup group.
- Use common sense. Minimize the chance of injuries by attempting to remove graffiti where it is easily accessible, and be aware of road hazards.