Organize Your Neighborhood
- Hold a neighborhood watch meeting and invite a Sheriff's deputy to attend
- Divide the neighborhood into small areas and appoint area coordinators who are responsible for inspecting their areas for graffiti and mobilizing cleanup crews within 24 hours.
- Equip as many residents as possible with cleanup supplies, protective clothing and safety gear.
- Take safety precautions by cleaning graffiti in small groups, preferably with at least one adult male in attendance.
- Be diligent. It might take two or three times before the vandal gives up and goes somewhere else.