Community Access to Technology (CAT)
Lab Rules At A Glance
- Privacy is limited in a public lab setting.
- DO NOT adjust or move lab equipment. This includes monitors, headphones, etc.
- No food and/or drink items allowed in computer lab.
- Please do not disturb other patrons. Patron disturbances will be handled by the Lab Instructor and/or Interns. Adult and child patrons MUST keep noise to a minimum.
- Internet use is monitored regularly by off-site administrators. Attempts to reach inappropriate and/or adult content will result in loss of lab privileges.
- Printing Limits:
- Homework / Job-related printing - 20 pages
- Printing for entertainment purposes - 5 pages
See Lab Instructor for more information.
- Children under 5 MUST be closely attended.
- Fighting, verbal outbursts, abusive language, running, etc. will NOT be tolerated.
I have read (and I understand) the lab rules, and I agree to abide by them during my time in the CAT Computer Lab. Breaking the rules can result in loss of privileges.